[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:33:17 GMT

Mr. Wilson -

The question is simply, "Why does Logos School prefer an all-male school board
versus a mixed-gender school board?"

Your responses have ranged from "Because it has always been like that"
to "Because we can" to absolute jibberish.

I can hardly imagine your statements if these were the responses by the Moscow
School District to a question posed to them.

Although, to me, this question really does not require an answer (unless
somebody from Logos School was running for public office, many people on this
listserve are deservedly expecting a viable response.

Now how about answering the question?

Waiting . . .

Tom Hansen
Moscow,