[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:17:43 -0700

Doug is fractured by the "progressive agenda," which persists (in his view)
in assuming that all women are "so many moo cows, patiently waiting for
liberation."  While I have to repudiate his version of our agenda, it does
sound hauntingly familiar.

Oh, wait--could that be the "regressive agenda," in which genitals are
destiny?  You know--if you've got an innie, you're a respectful follower and
a grateful receiver; if you've got an outie, you just naturally lead,
provide, and decide.  No exceptions, no how.  (And don't even ask yourself
about the 1 in 10,000 intersexed births each year--that way madness lies.)

It's the progressives who are blind to nuance?

Melynda Huskey

"We utterly deny all outward wars and strife, and fightings with outward
weapons, for any end, or under any pretense whatsoever: this is our
testimony to the whole world."
Quaker Declaration of 1660