[Vision2020] Re: Doug Wilson

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

> The thing that cracks me up about the progressive agenda on this subject is
> how they quietly assume that this sort of thing is a universal "women's
> issue" when actual women (Christian women, with brains and everything!)
> differ with their egalitarian agenda just as much as the men do (and
> sometimes more).

I am given pause and reason to wonder how, exactly, you know this, when
you believe yourself to enjoined by Scripture against seeking or heeding
their opinion on this, or any other, matter? If my understanding isn't
sufficiently nuanced I, of course, invite correction, but this is my
understanding of your theology.

> Cordially,
>
> Douglas Wilson

Pleasantly,
Andreas Schou

P.S. for Warren: Haven't heard from you recently. What's your opinion on
the story thing?