[Vision2020] School Board

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:13:26 EDT

--part1_12f.2758cf16.2bc38a46_boundary

Dear Visionaries:
Some folks seemed to have missed the point to my post on the Logos School
Board.  It was intended to illustrate that the roles assigned to women are
remarkably similar in all paternalistic, authoritarian cultures.  If it is
uncomfortable to have a philosophical kinship with Fascists, or for that
matter the Taliban, view of women, I'm not responsible for that discomfort.
Anyone inclined to criticize the board composition of Logos School should
remember that their composition is much like most executive boards in
corporate American, - racially homogenous, and gender exclusive.
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_12f.2758cf16.2bc38a46_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries:<BR>
Some folks seemed to have missed the point to my post on the Logos School Bo=
ard.&nbsp; It was intended to illustrate that the roles assigned to women ar=
e remarkably similar in all paternalistic, authoritarian cultures.&nbsp; If=20=
it is uncomfortable to have a philosophical kinship with Fascists, or for th=
at matter the Taliban, view of women, I'm not responsible for that discomfor=
t. Anyone inclined to criticize the board composition of Logos School should=
 remember that their composition is much like most executive boards in corpo=
rate American, - racially homogenous, and gender exclusive. <BR>
Rosemary Huskey<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_12f.2758cf16.2bc38a46_boundary--