[Vision2020] Logos School's all male board

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:37:21 GMT

Mr. Wilson -

You tend to miss the obvious point here.  What I interpret Rosemary's
statements to mean is that whe will not support anything that goes against her
beliefs.

Granted you may own a Volkswagen.  Did your parents own one during WW2?  I
doubt it, for the very reason that I have never (and will never) purchase
anything French.  There is absolutely nothing about their government that
appeals to me.

Logos has every right to define their school board any way they want.  They are
a private entity and are not held to public scrutiny, merely those who may (or
may not) desire their children to attend Logos.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho