[Vision2020] Logos School's all-male board

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:08:07 -0700

> But, yes,
> I think Logos as a private institution has a legal right (as
> defined now by the US Supreme Court) to bar females from
> serving on their board.

Thank you. So now your question is one of preference.

> However, I think that is wrong (such
> discrimination is ethically
> vacant) and foolish (diversity of perspectives and
> experiences is vital for a well-functioning organization). BL

Bill, you really surprise me. For someone who advertises his tolerance, you
are *definitely* intolerant about this. I would hope that a champion of
tolerance would be jumping up and down and saying that a private
organization may do as it pleases.

In fact, if you *really* believed in diversity, you would be heralding this
organization as the only one of its kind to be so different.

I guess what really matters is tolerance and diversity that you agree with,
not tolerance and diversity in general.

Best,
Dale