[Vision2020] PRDC/US95

david sarff davesway@hotmail.com
Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:54:29 +0000

As a member of the Paradise Ridge Defense Coalition (PRDC) I invite you to
join if you disagree with the Idaho Transportation Departments public input
process and would like to participate in requiring substantial public
involvement as well as full measurement of  projected impacts on humans and
ecosystems regarding the rerouting of US highway 95 (10-A) .
Comments and tax deductible donations can be sent too:  PRDC PO Box 3344,
Moscow, Id 83843-1910

Planed Cuts and Fills for the 10-A route from Eid road to Moscow as well as
printable donation forms can be found at:
   www.Paradise-ridge-defence.org

Individuals replying to this sender please note that my filters are set so
heavily as to only allow only open replies on vision 2020 or if you happen
to be in my address book.

Thanks
      David Sarff