[Vision2020] Fwd: Tomorrow is Big Business Day

Tina Cunningham kittz_cat@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:49:46 -0800 (PST)

To all....

Here is a newsletter I get that might be of some
interest to you.  Be forwarned....it is very liberal,
as it is linked to Ralph Nader, consumer advocate, and
presidential candidate 2000.

It brings up some interesting facts though.

Tina Cunningham