[Vision2020] Hate Crime on the Palouse

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Donavan,
     It was only a bit of fun meant to point out that
we need to get our facts straight before we go crowing
HATE HATE HATE.
      By the way, two incidents you mentioned are
examples of you doing exactly the same thing. First,
the body found in the old arboreteum was determined to
be that of an Israeli student who sadly committed
suicide.
      Second, do you have some information that the
police do NOT have about the poor fellow that was
found to have been murdered out in the county? There
is nothing that I've seen that says it was a hate
crime because he happened to be gay at all.
      If people are committing crimes punish them, but
like I was pointing out and you don't seem to
understand, there's no point in assigning the motive
of hate where there is no evidence of it at all.
       TL