[Vision2020] rainwater catchment (was: And Now For Something Completely Different!)

Mark Rounds ltrwritr@moscow.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:23:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to one and all for the input.  The guter folks do indeed have some
experience with this so I am not too far out of line there.  By big expense
seems to be in the holding tank.  My calculations, given my roof square
footage, assuming that I'll at most only keep 1/3 of the rain full in
tankage at any one time still says about 400 to 500 gallons.  I think the
barrel idea to see what the actual flow is and then an above ground tank to
allow for water pressure looks to be the best bet.  Thanks again.

Mark