[Vision2020] Football, NO! NBA, YES!

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:26:28 +0000

Visionaries:

To compensate for the absurd and imbalanced obsession of American's with
football and other silly sports, I think we should pass a law with severe
penalties for its violation that requires all those who attend football
games etc. to register for and participate in elections if eligible to vote.

Sacramento got robbed in the NBA finals last year.  LA was handed the
seventh game in overtime by NBA officials who watched as Kobe Bryant
committed hit and run on Mike Bibby and make no foul call.  I am delighting
in the current losing slide the Laker's find themselves in.
Kobe Bryant is overrated, and Shaq must actually eat the fattening food he
hams it up to advertise on TV from the looks of him.

Ted

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf