[Vision2020] National perception of the Palouse

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:22:29 -0800

The title of this thread should be "International Perceptions".

My wife and I were sitting in a small nightclub in Stockholm, talking with a
Swedish guitarist. The conversation was something like:

Q: "What state are you from?"