[Vision2020] National perception of the Palouse

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:13:20 -0800

Some years ago, when I lived in another big football town--Columbus,
Ohio--someone asked me where I was from.

"Idaho," I said.

"Oh,"  she said.  "You know, out here we pronounce that 'Iowa.'"

Melynda Huskey

"The things that make us happy make us wise."  John Crowley