[Vision2020] RE: Living document

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:07:56 -0800

Thomas Hansen wrote:

> Had GWB Sr. allowed General Schwartzkopf to march on Baghdad, Sadam Hussein
> would amount to nothing more than a bad memory right now.  The question
> remains, "How much more blood must we spill to make up for George W. Sr.'s
> failure?"
>
> You can candy-coat the Hell out of it all you want and say, "For the sake of
> the war on terrorism, we must invade Iraq and take out Sadam Hussein."
> Where were those same sentiments eleven years ago?

Since it was my message you were responding to:

I have no desire to candy-coat the Hell out of anything. I
certainly do not support invading Iraq and taking out Sadam
Hussein. I join you and many others in opposing such
actions, expecially when they are said to be necessary to
safeguard our freedoms.

Don Coombs