[Vision2020] RE: Living document

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 00:22:40 GMT

Greetings Visionaires -

Had GWB Sr. allowed General Schwartzkopf to march on Baghdad, Sadam Hussein
would amount to nothing more than a bad memory right now.  The question
remains, "How much more blood must we spill to make up for George W. Sr.'s
failure?"

You can candy-coat the Hell out of it all you want and say, "For the sake of
the war on terrorism, we must invade Iraq and take out Sadam Hussein."  Where
were those same sentiments eleven years ago?

Tom Hansen
Moscow

           http://www.fsr.net/