[Vision2020] Your new list

Bill Moore bmoore@fsr.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:14:29 -0800

Visionaries,

In a continuing effort to provide you excellent service, we will be updating
the Vision2020@moscow.com list to use a new list server software platform.
Those of you familiar with the Mailman package will be familiar with the new
look and feel.  I don't anticipate any problems with the move and should
experience no disruption of service.

With the change, each subscriber, (regular or digest) will receive
a piece of mail with information about the new list and directions and a
password for changing your personal settings.  Please save this mail
someplace safe.  You will receive monthly reminders with the password and
these instructions on the first of each month.  Subscribing and Unsubscribing
should be greatly simplified.  You will be able to "disable" your account when
you are away, without having to unsubscribe.  There are additional mail settings
you will be able to change as well.

The look and feel of the archives will change as we move forward.  Past
archives will continue to be available, but will move to a new location.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing page location will also change.  Concurrent
with this list server upgrade we will publish a new look for the Vision2020
web pages.  Only the cosmetics have changed, the content remains unchanged.
The Vision2020 web site can be found at:

                http://Vision2020.moscow.com

On this page you will find links to access the list subscription page, the
unsubscribe page, the old archives, and the new archives.

There may be a slight disruption in archive access as I try to get it working
on the new site.  The archive search may not be working for a day or so while
we rebuild the catalogs.

Thanks for your patience while we upgrade your service.

Bill Moore
First Step