[Membership] Payment of dues

Hockley, Mike mhockley at spencerfane.com
Fri May 1 09:10:56 PDT 2015

Jon,

Shelby Brown handles the ACOEL's administration, and Allan gates is our Treasurer. Between the two of them, they should be able to give you the correct address and information for paying your dues.

I am copying Shelby and Allan with this email so they can respond to you directly.

Mike

Michael D. Hockley Partner
Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP | spencerfane.com<http://www.spencerfane.com>
1000 Walnut, Suite 1400 | Kansas City, MO 64106