[Membership] Payment of dues

Jaffe, Seth SJaffe at Foleyhoag.com
Fri May 1 05:57:06 PDT 2015

Jon:

Thanks for trying.  I'm sure Shelby can deal with this.

Best,

Seth

FOLEY
HOAG LLP

Seth D. Jaffe  |  Partner

Seaport West
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-2600

617 832 1203 phone
617 832 7000 fax
617 688 5453 mobile

www.foleyhoag.com<http://www.foleyhoag.com/>
Read the Law and the Environment blog at lawandenvironment.com<http://www.lawandenvironment.com/>.

From: membership-bounces at acoel.org [mailto:membership-bounces at acoel.org] On Behalf Of Cannon, Jonathan Z. (Jon) (jzc8j)
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 8:53 AM
To: membership at acoel.org
Subject: [Membership] Payment of dues

Hi I sent in my dues in an addressed envelope included for that purpose but the letter was returned.  Can you give me the right address to send my dues to?  Thanks, Jon Cannon

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and
it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Foley Hoag LLP immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to
postmaster at foleyhoag.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or
disclosing their contents. Thank you.

For more information about Foley Hoag LLP, please visit us at www.foleyhoag.com.