[CLC-Discussion] A holiday wish

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Mon Dec 19 14:51:07 PST 2022

Good evening,

Just a quick note to wish you and your family the hap-hap-happiest holiday season!

May your “exterior illumination” plan go off without a hitch, your tree be squirrel and feline-free, and none of your house guests plan on sticking around until next month.

[https://media0.giphy.com/media/Q8DeNubV41tNePTQtI/giphy.gif?cid=7a45a321ozetzkqv2e770wsznc3u3xvpv5fayntbkogkgnf7&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g]

In all seriousness, at this time of year and always, we’re thankful for your support and look forward to continuing our partnership in the new year.

Please note our office will be closed Monday, December 26, and Monday, January 2, in observance of the holidays.

>From all of us, Merry Christmas Vacation!

Brian W. Bennett, B.C.S.

Board Certified Construction Attorney

Bennett Legal Group, P.A.

Construction & Business Litigation

850 Concourse Parkway South, Suite 100<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Maitland, Florida 32751<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>

Direct 407-734-4553<tel:407-734-4553>

General 407-734-4559<tel:407-734-4559>

Fax   407-209-1006<tel:407-209-1006>

www.bennettlegalgroup.com<http://www.bennettlegalgroup.com/>

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named.  If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 407-734-4559<tel:407-734-4559>or reply email and delete this message.

If you'd prefer not to hear from me by email, please reply back and let me know and I'll update my records accordingly.