[CLC-Discussion] UF Law School

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu May 27 05:42:31 PDT 2021

‘Construction Law’ was taught out of Rinker Construction Management graduate school program when I was there in ‘98-‘01.

Christopher H. Pearce, Esq.
Principal Attorney
SC Certified Mediator / Arbitrator
The Pearce Law Group, P.C.
1314 Professional Drive
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
(P) 843.839.3210, Ext. 101
(F) 843.839.3214
www.pearcelawgroup.com<http://www.pearcelawgroup.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This communication (including attachments) is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer or law firm and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.  The sender does not intend to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by email and delete this communication and all copies.

Circular 230 Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any US Federal Tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties uner the internal revenue code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  This advice may not be forwarded (other than to the taxpayer to whom it has been sent) without our express written consent.