[CLC-Discussion] Construction Liens and Bonds - CS/SB 622 and HB 473

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Thu Feb 25 08:44:32 PST 2021

To clarify, RPPTL and AGC together are taking a position adverse to a position Barry is advocating on behalf of his trade association NACM.

Lee A. Weintraub
Shareholder
Board Certified in Construction Law
Chair, Public Private Partnerships Practice Group
Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice Group
Becker & Poliakoff
1 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1800
Ft. Lauderdale,
FL
33301
954.985.4147
954.985.4176
lweintraub at beckerlawyers.com
www.beckerlawyers.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Becker on...
Confidentiality Note: This message, together with any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and permanently delete the original message, along with any attachments. Thank you.
​
The construction law committee does not have the right to direct the Section’s lobbyist.  This is in the hands of the entire RPPTL Executive Council now.

Barry circulated this because we are taking a position adverse to the position RPPTL is taking.

[cid:image003.png at 01D70B6B.92E42370]<http://www.beckerlawyers.com>
Becker & Poliakoff
1 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1800
Ft. Lauderdale,