[CLC-Discussion] New Opportunity

RPPTL CLC-Discussion clc-discussion at lists.flabarrpptl.org
Tue Dec 15 07:05:33 PST 2020

Hello CLC and pardon the interruption.  If you know of a construction enthusiast who might be interested, please pass along.  Thanks and Happy Holidays.

The Broward County Attorney's Office is seeking an experienced commercial litigator who either has experience with or a substantial interest in construction litigation.  The preferred applicant has at least seven years of commercial litigation experience.  We offer a competitive compensation package that includes participation in the State of Florida Retirement System.  Candidates should send a résumé and writing sample to Deputy County Attorney Michael J. Kerr at mkerr at broward.org<mailto:mkerr at broward.org>.  Please note that any submission will become a public record upon receipt.  Alternatively, to speak with someone about this position, candidates may call our Office Administrator, Melissa McGhie, at (954) 357-7573.

[BCLOGO3C]

Alexander J. Williams, Jr., Senior Assistant County Attorney
Aviation Practice Group Co-Chair
Broward County Aviation Department
320 Terminal Drive, Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
Phone: (954) 359-7201
Mobile: (954) 325-4993
Email:  AJWilliams at broward.org<mailto:AJWilliams at broward.org>
Board Certified Construction Lawyer

Under Florida law, most e-mail messages to or from Broward County employees or officials are public records, available to any person upon request, absent an exemption. Therefore, any e-mail message to or from the County, inclusive of e-mail addresses contained therein, may be subject to public disclosure.