[CLC-Discussion] ISO damages consultant

Brown, Gary L. gary.brown at saul.com
Wed Jan 3 11:05:50 PST 2018

Please pardon the interruption.

One of my colleagues has asked for a referral for a damages consultant to assist with valuation of certain losses suffered by a biotech company following a pipe burst.  If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.  His email is below. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Gary L. Brown | Partner
Board Certified in Construction Law

SAUL EWING ARNSTEIN & LEHR LLP

200 E. Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1000 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Tel: 954.713.7615 | Fax: 954.713.7715

gary.brown at saul.com<mailto:gary.brown at saul.com> | www.saul.com<http://www.saul.com/>

* Please note that our Firm name and my email address have changed.