[CLC-Discussion] ISO Maryland Construction Lawyer

Debbie S. Crockett dscrockett at napleslaw.com
Fri Feb 17 20:24:54 PST 2017

Hello! I am in search of a construction lawyer in/around Frederick, Maryland (Baltimore will work too) for an Owner of a brand new townhome (moved in November) built by Ryan Homes, who is having problems with the Builder doing warranty work - correctly, properly, and at all...

If you know of anyone who may be interested, please have him/her contact me.
Thanks!

Debbie S. Crockett
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D28975.0B2133F0]

Cheffy Passidomo, P.A.
400 North Ashley Drive, Suite 2540
Tampa, FL 33602

Main Office & Mailing Address
821 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102

(239) 261-9300 telephone
(239) 261-9782 facsimile
dscrockett at napleslaw.com<mailto:dscrockett at napleslaw.com>
www.napleslaw.com<http://www.napleslaw.com>

This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If this e-mail is not addressed to you (or if you have any reason to believe that it is not intended for you), please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephoning us (collect) at 239-261-9300 and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any unauthorized review, use, retention, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the law firm.