[CLC-Discussion] Engineers University?

Weintraub, Lee lweintraub at bplegal.com
Mon Feb 13 08:55:03 PST 2017

Friends,

As announced on our CLC call today, we are considering launching a sister program to the Contractors University geared towards engineers.  The vision is the same as for Contractors Univ – hosting small, intimate gatherings of engineers to provide practical guidance on how engineers can improve specification writing, contract administration and similar topics that lawyers may be qualified to teach.

If you think this would be a good program AND are qualified and interested in presenting, please email me or Cary Wright.  If there is enough interest among us, we will launch it.

Thanks a lot and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Lee

Lee A. Weintraub
Shareholder
Board Certified in Construction Law
Chair, Public Private Partnerships Practice Group
Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice Group

1 East Broward Blvd., Suite 1800 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Tel: 954.985.4147 | Fax: 954.985.4176 | E-Mail<mailto:lweintraub at bplegal.com>
Website<http://www.bplegal.com> | Connect on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lee-weintraub/1b/a0b/813> | Follow Me on Twitter<http://twitter.com/leeweintraub>
[www.bplegal.com]<www.bplegal.com>
[www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx]<www.bplegal.com/rss.aspx> [twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff] <twitter.com/BeckerPoliakoff>  [www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos] <www.youtube.com/user/bplawfirm/videos>  [www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.] <www.linkedin.com/company/becker-&-poliakoff-p.a.>  [www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff] <www.facebook.com/beckerpoliakoff>

Visit the Florida Construction Law Authority Blog<www.floridaconstructionlawauthority.com> today!

The Becker & Poliakoff Client CARE Center is here to serve our valued clients. If we can be of assistance in any way, please call us toll-free at 1-844-CAREBP1 (1-844-227-3271) or by email at care at bplegal.com<mailto:care at bplegal.com>.