[CLC-Discussion] Utility Work

Scott Lehman scott at scottlehmanpa.com
Tue Sep 13 10:31:28 PDT 2016

Does anybody have experience or suggestions on how to lien for sitework
performed on behalf of a utility company.  My client is a sub to a
sub performing sitework (57 rock, sod, concrete, fencing, etc.) for a
general contractor installing poles and connecting electrical lines on
behalf of a power utility company.  I am advised by my client that the work
is performed without the recording of a Notice of Commencement.  As a
result, it is very difficult to determine the Owner and/or the legal
description of the property that has been improved.

The collective insight of this very bright group is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Scott

Scott D. Lehman, Esquire
*Lipscomb and Eisenberg, PL*
2 Biscayne Blvd.
Penthouse Suite 3800
Miami, Florida 33131
Direct: (786) 431-2245 <%28786%29%20431-2327>
Facsimile: (786) 431-2246 <%28786%29%20431-2328>
Mobile: (305) 218-8319 <%28786%29%20431-2328>
Main:  (786) 431-2228
Email: slehman at lebfirm.com
www.lebfirm.com
*Florida Bar Board Certified – Construction Law*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This e-mail transmission, including previous
e-mails and attachments, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, your disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of information in or attached to this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them.