[CLC-Discussion] CLE

Jimmy Prevatt hat at prevattlaw.com
Wed Apr 20 13:39:44 PDT 2016

Kellie:

I don’t recall a powerpoint, but attached is Reese’s  .pdf  that I received with the meeting notice.

Regards

Jimmy

James W. Prevatt, Jr.

Prevatt-PL-logo-blue

  120 East Howard Street

  Live Oak, FL 32064

  (386) 362-7979

  (386) 362-7971 (facsimile)

If you have an urgent communication or if you have not heard from me in response to your email message please telephone me. DO NOT ASSUME THAT YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email together with any attachments is confidential, intended for only the recipients(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this Email in error, or are not the named recipients(s), you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email or any attachments is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender at  <mailto:hat at prevattlaw.com> hat at prevattlaw.com and delete this Email and any attachments from your computer. You should not retain, copy or use this Email or any attachments for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of the contents to any person.