[CLC-Discussion] In Need of an Orlando-ish Licensing Attorney

Troy Smith TSmith at rtlaw.com
Thu May 21 07:40:27 PDT 2015

Not to hijack Bo's email but I am also in the market for assistance from an entomology expert familiar with Powderpost Beetles.

Direct email is tsmith at rtlaw.com<mailto:tsmith at rtlaw.com>

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

Troy Smith | Shareholder
Board Certified Construction Lawyer
[cid:image001.png at 01D093B2.61F1C240]
Rogers Towers, P.A. | 818 A1A N., Suite 208 | Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082
Direct 904.346.5770 | Fax 904.473.1399 | TSmith at rtlaw.com<mailto:TSmith at rtlaw.com> | www.rtlaw.com<http://www.RTlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information and all attachments contained in this electronic communication are legally privileged and confidential information, subject to the attorney-client privilege and intended only for the use of intended recipients. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately of the error by return email and please permanently remove any copies of this message from your system and do not retain any copies, whether in electronic or physical form or otherwise.
Thank you.