[CLC-Discussion] Refrigeration Expert

leslie.tomczak at akerman.com leslie.tomczak at akerman.com
Wed Feb 25 15:47:16 PST 2015

Hello CLC Nation!

Does anyone have a refrigeration expert they can recommend (preferably in Miami-Dade or surrounding counties)?  We are looking for someone who is well qualified and who can be a testifying expert if need be to inspect commercial walk in coolers and opine on quality/defects, etc.

Let me know via a direct email – thanks and have a great night!

Leslie Miller Tomczak
Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law
Akerman LLP | Las Olas Centre II, Suite 1600 | 350 East Las Olas Boulevard | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-2999
Dir: 954.759.8926 | Main: 954.463.2700 | Fax: 954.463.2224
leslie.tomczak at akerman.com

vCard<http://www.akerman.com/bios/vcard.asp?id=673> | Bio<http://www.akerman.com/bios/bio.asp?id=673>

<http://www.akerman.com/>

[http://www.akerman.com/akermansig.jpg]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.