[CLC-Discussion] Need Qualifier for Fla. Electrical Contractor

Glenn Williams gtwlaw at ymail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:19:02 PST 2015

I have a client who opened a new business that may need some low voltage
electrical license to do some of the proposed work.  If you know of anyone
who has a Florida electrical contractors license (even the low voltage
license would work), please share this email with them and ask them to
contact me if they are interested in working for a new company and to
qualify the new company as an electrical contractor.  Please make sure that
you just reply to my email address (in the CC line) so we do not bother
anyone else in this group.