[CLC-Discussion] [CLC Discussion] - Traveling employees

George R. Truitt George.Truitt at csklegal.com
Tue Jun 17 14:29:53 PDT 2014

It’s piece work.  After deductions from room, board, and transportation, they owe the boss money.  It’s not that they “can’t” leave,  . . .

[cid:image99ab3d.PNG at 01927079.4288d256]
   www.csklegal.com<http://www.csklegal.com>    George R. Truitt, Esq.
George.Truitt at csklegal.com<mailto:George.Truitt at csklegal.com>
Tel:    305-350-5331
Fax:    305-373-2294
Cole, Scott & Kissane Building
9150 South Dadeland Boulevard, suite 1400
Miami, Fl 33156<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=9150%20S%20Dadeland%20Blvd%2C%20Suite%201400%20miami%2Cfl%2033156&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.57155469,d.cWc,pv.xjs.s.en_US.v-r5CthikH8.O&biw=792&bih=484&wrapid=tlif138626915620421&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl>