[CLC-Discussion] [CLC Discussion] - Traveling employees

Denise Hammond dhammond at wfmblaw.com
Tue Jun 17 13:09:57 PDT 2014

I'd be mad too.

Denise Hammond, Esq.

Wright, Fulford, Moorhead & Brown, P.A.

505 Maitland Ave., Suite 1000

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

(407) 425-0234

(407) 425-0260 (fax)

 <mailto:dhammond at wfmblaw.com> dhammond at wfmblaw.com

 <http://www.wfmblaw.com> www.wfmblaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments
accompanying it) may contain confidential information belonging to the
sender which is protected by the attorney-client privilege. The information
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this
transmission is illegal. If you have received this transmission in error,
please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all
copies of the transmission.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  To ensure compliance with recently enacted U.S.
Treasury Department regulations, we hereby advise you that, unless otherwise
expressly stated, any and all tax advice contained in this communication has
neither been written nor intended by the sender or this firm for the use of
any taxpayer for the purpose of evading or avoiding tax penalties that may
be imposed pursuant to U.S. law.  Furthermore, unless otherwise expressly
indicated, the use of any tax advice contained in this communication has
neither been written nor intended by the sender or this firm for the purpose
of promoting, marketing, or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, and such taxpayer should
seek advice on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent
tax advisor.

Replies Filtered:  Any incoming reply to this e-mail communication or other
e-mail communication to us will be electronically filtered for "spam" and/or
"viruses." That filtering process may result in such reply or other e-mail
communications to us being quarantined (i.e., potentially not received at
our site at all) and/or delayed in reaching us. For that reason, we cannot
guarantee that we will receive your reply or other e-mail communications to
us and/or that we will receive the same in a timely manner. Accordingly, you
should consider sending communications to us which are particularly
important or time-sensitive by means other than e-mail.