[CLC-Discussion] George Elias needs the CLC's help

Arnold D. Tritt, Jr. Arnold.Tritt at atritt.com
Thu Jan 30 12:52:39 PST 2014

Gang:  See below an email thread from George, a fellow CLC member, to me seeking help. Please direct all responses to George at gelaw2 at att.net   Thanks, Arnie.

Arnie --

Please forward this inquiry to all CLC members.

My client has a large dome structure on its building originally painted gold, but which soon tarnished into a putrid green.  Does anyone know of a method, or company that engages in non-tarnishing corrective recoating of an exterior dome, other than with effective, but cost prohibitive non-tarnishing gold plating.

If so, please submit responses directly to me.  Thank you.

George Elias, Jr., Esquire

1090 Kane Concourse, Ste. 202

Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154

Tel:   305-861-1020