[CLC-Discussion] Owner redemption after foreclosure

Andrew Feldman afeldman at feldmanlawoffices.com
Wed Jan 8 09:05:01 PST 2014

If a timely objection to the sale is raised within the 10 day window, the Certificate of Sale will not issue till the objection is ruled upon.  Otherwise, the Clerk will issue it as a part of its ministerial duties in doing so.

Andrew M. Feldman, Esq.
Feldman Law
Dadeland Square
7700 North Kendall Drive
Suite 809
Miami, Florida 33156
Tel.:  305-445-2005, Ext. 202
Fax:  305-445-2889
Email:  AFeldman at FeldmanLawOffices.com<mailto:AFeldman at FeldmanLawOffices.com>

A portion of our practice involves the collection of a debt.  To the extent you are communicating with our firm in its capacity as a debt collector, pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, you are advised that any information obtained may be used for that purpose.