[CLC-Discussion] Chapter 558 and the Statute of Repose

Rouselle "Bo". Sutton III rsutton at raileyharding.com
Mon Aug 18 12:40:16 PDT 2014

The Statute of Repose is the "death knell". To extend the Repose period, think completion of the contract, i.e. when was final payment made (if ever--was payment made in full?), was additional work done under the contract (see attached case).

Rouselle "Bo" Sutton, III
Board Certified, Construction Law
Railey Harding + Allen | PA
ATTORNEYS AT LAW

15 North Eola Drive | Orlando, FL 32801
P 407.648.9119 | F 407.648.8049

website<http://www.raileyharding.com/> | vCard<http://www.raileyharding.com/uploads/2/4/9/0/24903050/rouselle_bo_sutton_iii.vcf> | map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Railey+Harding+%26+Allen+PA/@28.542892,-81.369761,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88e77ae3758bc137:0x4ae2132385586b9b> | email<mailto:rsutton at raileyharding.com>

[RHAemailsignature]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message may contain confidential information protected by the attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  The information is only for the use of the individual to whom it is intended by the sender to be sent.  If you are not such recipient, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon this email is prohibited.