[CLC-Discussion] Miami Condo Chinese Drywall Case

Arnold Tritt arnold.tritt at atritt.com
Tue Apr 22 07:26:10 PDT 2014

Dear Fellow CLC Members:  It's your favorite construction attorney in Jacksonville.  Wesley Todd, an attorney in Tampa, is looking for someone in greater Dade County to co-counsel with in regards to a Chinese drywall case for a condo owner (Brickell Ave in Miami).  Please direct all responses to Wes at wesley at todd-legal.com<mailto:wesley at todd-legal.com>.  Thanks, Arnie.

Wesley Todd
Todd Legal, P.A.
Office : (813) 513-5440<tel:%28813%29%20513-5440>
Mobile : (813) 480-2328<tel:%28813%29%20480-2328>
www.todd-legal.com<http://www.todd-legal.com/>
[Logo]
Notices and Disclaimers: If you're a client, the attorney-client privilege protects this email. If you're a lawyer working with us under a joint-defense arrangement, this email is privileged under that arrangement. If you've received this email by mistake, we'd appreciate it if you would reply to let us know, and immediately delete the email. We don't waive any client's privilege by misdelivered email. Also, we never give tax advice. Lastly, if you are not a client and have not yet signed a representation agreement with the firm, then this message does not create a lawyer-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice.