[CLC-Discussion] MEP/plumbing expert

Mike Sechrest sechrest at fbswlaw.com
Wed Apr 16 13:28:01 PDT 2014

Does anyone have an expert referral for plumbing failure analysis? Need a P.E.

Somehow I know Jeff Price is going to make me look stupid for asking.  Clogged toilet joke perhaps?  Here we go…

Michael D. Sechrest

Warner, Sechrest & Butts

5200 SW 91st Terr. Suite 101

Gainesville, FL 32608

(352)373-5922

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE Information transmitted by this email is proprietary and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records. No waiver of attorney-client privilege is intended under any circumstances.