[CLC-Discussion] Looking for 2-3 year lawyer

Bruce Loren bloren at lorenlawfirm.com
Wed Oct 9 07:33:20 PDT 2013

Dear members:

We are looking to add a junior lawyer 2-3 years out of school.  No construction experience necessary.  We are willing to train the right person to become an expert in construction provided that the person has a great attitude, a self-starter, and excellent writing skills.

If you know of anyone that may be interested, please have them contact me.

I know we don't usually use this distribution list for this purpose, so I appreciate your indulgence.

Thanks

Bruce Loren

Bruce E. Loren, Esq.
Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Construction Law
Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
as a Leed Accredited Professional
 [cid:850105815 at 16102011-27B0]
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RECORDS TO REFLECT OUR NEW ADDRESS
LOREN LAW FIRM
7111 Fairway Drive, Suite 302
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida  33418
Phone: (561) 615-5701
Fax: (561) 615-5708
www.lorenlawfirm.com<outbind://55/www.lorenlawfirm.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message is attorney client privileged and confidential information, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the employer or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the above via the U.S. Postal Service. Thank you.
-Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail