[CLC-Discussion] Survey: FIU joint degree program -- Master of Construction Management and Juris Doctor

Larry Leiby Leiby at mkpalaw.com
Thu Oct 3 12:25:00 PDT 2013

Florida International University is considering offering a joint degree program - Juris Doctor and Master of Construction Management in a
shortened period of time:  4 years instead of 5.  We are trying to gauge interest to ascertain that if the program is offered people will enroll.

It would be appreciated if you could respond to the very brief survey found at the following link:  Survey Link<https://fiu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6zd3S2QcaS3uWOx>

I would also be pleased to address any questions you have on the topic.

Thank you,

Larry R. Leiby, Esq.

Fellow, College of Commercial Arbitrators
Member, Leiby Alexander Brandt ADR Group, LLC
Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Civil Mediator
National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
International Mediation Institute Certified Mediator
Florida Bar Board Certified Construction Law Expert

JAMS Global Engineering and Construction Group
600 Brickell Avenue, Suite 2600
Miami, FL  33131

Phone: 954.895.9198
Fax:  305.371.5288