[CLC-Discussion] Dealing With Difficult Counsel

Michael J. Schofield mschofield at cphlaw.com
Wed Jun 19 14:46:54 PDT 2013

The shame is that we have to even have such procedures.  May we always
remember our first duty is not to our clients, but to the court as
officers of the court, then to our clients, last to ourselves.

Michael J. Schofield

Clark, Partington, Hart, Larry, Bond, and Stackhouse

125 W Romana St,  Suite 800

Pensacola, Fl. 32502

Tel  850 434 9200

Fax 850 432 7340