[CLC-Discussion] Request on Construction Discussion Board

James Birr jbirr at jimersoncobb.com
Thu Aug 29 08:59:23 PDT 2013

Please contact me directly if you have used Chuck Wunder of USBCI as an expert.

Thanks in advance.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEA4AF.052D9AF0]

James O. “Joby” Birr, III, Esq.
Board Certified in Construction Law
Jimerson & Cobb, P.A.
Business Litigation | Construction Litigation | Banking Law | Creditor’s Rights & AR Collection

Telephone: (904) 389-0050 | Facsimile: (904) 212-1269
jbirr at jimersoncobb.com<mailto:jbirr at jimersoncobb.com> |JimersonCobb.com<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/>

Add to Contacts<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/James-O-Birr.vcf> | View Biography<http://www.jimersoncobb.com/attorneys/james-o-birr/>