[CLC-Discussion] Amending lien foreclosure action

Sherry Eisele sleisele at southmilhausen.com
Thu Apr 18 09:52:45 PDT 2013

It can also simply be clarified in the pre-trial statement, amended answers to ROGS regarding damages, testimony at trial in support of damages, and/or in an affidavit in support of summary judgment.

I think the 57.105 motion is inappropriate if the amount was correct at the time you filed the action and it appears that it was based on your explanation below.  If the settlement agreement did not require you to file an amended complaint, than the amount in the original complaint is not frivolous simply because you partially settled it during the litigation.
Sherry Lambson-Eisele, Esq.
SOUTH MILHAUSEN, P.A.
Gateway Center
1000 Legion Place, Ste. 1200
Orlando, Florida 32801
Phone: (407) 539-1638/Mobile (407)405-8801
Fax: (407) 539- 2679
Website: www.southmilhausen.com<http://www.southmilhausen.com/>
Email: sleisele at southmilhausen.com<mailto:sleisele at southmilhausen.com>

[South Milhausen, P.A.]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic message is from a law firm and it may contain confidential or privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender immediately to advise of the error and then delete this transmission and any attachments.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice expressed above was neither written nor intended by the sender or this firm to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then the advice should be considered to have been written to support the promotion or marketing by a person other than the sender or this firm of that transaction or matter, and such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

South Milhausen, P.A. is a debt collector and any information obtained will be used to effect the collection of the debt in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.