[CLC-Discussion] Amending lien foreclosure action

Fred Barnes Fred at fcbarneslaw.com
Thu Apr 18 09:08:29 PDT 2013

As an alternative to filing an amended complaint, you could file some type
of notice indicating that the plaintiff stipulates to the amount owed being
reduced as a result of a payment to the subsub.

FREDERICK C. BARNES, ESQ.

500 North Maitland Avenue, Suite 305

Maitland, Florida  32751

Telephone:  407-865-9200