[CLC-Discussion] Residential contractor warranty

Chris Iseley CIseley at FI-LAW.com
Fri Oct 5 13:58:27 PDT 2012

Like Reese, I have been asked the same question numerous times.  It is always fun trying to prove something does NOT exist.  Have a great weekend all.

Christopher J. Iseley
Board Certified in Construction Law

Franson & Iseley, P.A.
1650 Prudential Drive, Suite 100
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Telephone: (904) 396-1800
Facsimile: (904) 396-1804
ciseley at fi-law.com

Franson & Iseley, P.A.  E-Mail Confidentiality Notice
This transmission may be:  (1) subject to the attorney -client privilege; (2) attorney work product; or (3) strictly confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this information in error, please reply, notify the sender, and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal law.