[CLC-Discussion] divorce attorney in Virginia Beach

Andrea Fair amf at fairconstructionliens.com
Wed May 30 10:15:45 PDT 2012

Hello everyone:  I realize this may not be our area of practice but I thought I would ask anyway.  I have a friend who needs a divorce attorney in Virginia Beach or the surrounding area.  Thank you for any recommendations you can give!

Andrea M. Fair-Purcell
Board Certified Construction Attorney
FAIR•LAW•PLLC
13046 Racetrack Road #236
Tampa, FL 33626
(813) 412-1077 phone
(877) 879-4990 fax
www.fairconstructionliens.com<http://www.fairconstructionliens.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD3E66.522ED680]

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this e-mail message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, or if this e-mail message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this e-mail message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments.