[CLC-Discussion] 713.015

Paul V. DeBianchi debianchi236 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 22 13:47:17 PDT 2012

I have a marble contractor indirect privity with the owner.  The contract price was $5000 and he got a $2500 deposit and did the job.  Now the owner claims they don't like the marble that was put down.  The marble contractor filed a construction lien.  The contract is not contain the legend required and 713.015.  There were no other contractors or subcontractors or material men involved in my client's job.  He did the whole thing.

The owner took out the marble that was put in without the knowledge and consent of my client and put in  different marble.

 Any arguments or authorities to show that the owner was not adversely affected?

  What are the thoughts of the group?

  Thanks,

Paul V. DeBianchi, Attorney at Law
Paul V. DeBianchi P.A.