[CLC-Discussion] Ground and Surface Water Expert

Birr, James (Joby) JBirr at gunster.com
Tue Aug 21 07:13:29 PDT 2012

Please let me know if you have any recommendations for an expert on ground water and surface water flow associated with a retention pond.  I am looking for someone in Florida.

Thanks in advance.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD7F85.9C6735C0]
                     James O. Birr III | Attorney
                     Board Certified in Construction Law (Florida Bar)
                     225 Water Street, Suite 1750
                     Jacksonville, FL 32202
                     P 904-350-7168  C 904-608-5274  F 904-354-2170
                     gunster.com<http://www.gunster.com/>   |   View my bio<http://www.gunster.com/attorney/James-O-Birr/>

Tax Advice Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein. Click the following hyperlink to view the complete Gunster IRS Disclosure & Confidentiality note.

http://www.gunster.com/terms-of-use/