[WSBARP] ISO referral in Lacey

Anthony F. Gibbs anthony at sounderlaw.com
Tue Sep 24 16:07:09 PDT 2024

I also posted this on the solo listserv:

Looking for referral recommendations regarding potential fraudulent transaction of mobile home in Lacey, WA.

The details I have are that purchasers of a mobile home discovered after the sale concluded that the seller may have previously sold the same mobile home to someone else and may have forged title documents.

Self-referrals welcome.

PCs are rearing and ready to go.

Thanks!

Anthony F. Gibbs

Sounder Law PLLC

(206) 734-4374 [P]

(206) 212-7825 [F]

anthony at sounderlaw.com<mailto:anthony at sounderlaw.com>

sounderlaw.com

If you received this email unexpectedly or by some other inadvertency, please immediately delete it and forget anything you might have read in it, which are probably all just lies anyway since I am definitely not your lawyer if you received this by mistake and I am probably not your lawyer even if you anticipated or expected to receive this email. Thank you. I’d also appreciate you notifying me of the error.

​**PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE UPDATED REDMOND OFFICE ADDRESS**

For mail and appointments:

Sounder Law PLLC

22014 7th Ave S Ste 106

Des Moines, WA 98198