[WSBARP] Seattle Municipal Code Violation

Scott R. Weaver weaver at carneylaw.com
Fri Sep 6 10:24:04 PDT 2024

If any of you understand the morass that is the Seattle Municipal Code.

Department of Construction and Inspection issues order against client for alleged improper topping of trees in a critical/steep slope. We are trying to figure out the process for challenging/appealing. If anybody has insight, I would love a few moments of your time.

Thx!

Scott

Scott Weaver, Shareholder
CARNEY BADLEY SPELLMAN, P.S.
206-607-4165 Direct | 206-622-8020 Main
206-467-8215 Fax
Bio<http://www.carneylaw.com/team/scott-r-weaver/> | vCard<https://www.carneylaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/scott-r-weaver.vcf> | Address<https://www.carneylaw.com/contact-us> | Website<https://www.carneylaw.com/>
weaver at carneylaw.com<mailto:weaver at carneylaw.com>

This e-mail contains confidential, privileged information intended only for the addressee. Do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the addressee. If you are not the addressee, please permanently delete it without printing and call me immediately at (206) 622-8020.