[WSBARP] Juno Auto Response. Re: Hawaii counsel?

laj-laws at juno.com laj-laws at juno.com
Tue May 28 06:43:44 PDT 2024

In Honor of the Men, Women, and Families who have fought for our Freedom in our Country, our office will be closed this Memorial Day Weekend.

Take the time to reflect with Grateful Hearts for the Blessings bestowed upon us because of their sacrifices.

In the meantime, feel free to leave us a detailed message here or on our toll-free 888.298.1647 number.
We look forward to serving you again beginning Tuesday afternoon, May 28

The Law Offices of Larry A. Johnstone, Attorney at Law, PLLC